Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blessed, Well Yeah!!

Have you ever had your thoughts so overwhelm you that you come to our senses and realize you are crying? Lately when I am around my friends and family I sort of go into a dream like state and see how truly and beautifully I am blessed. We often take for granted the life we have and then you see or hear something that rocks your world. When I hear of all the kidnapping, shooting, theft and deceit, I could literally get sick to my stomach. I then realize I have had a wonderful life, Yes I have had some trials and diffculties but nothing that the Lord didn't help me through.

We are all the same, we all have our different troubles, but we also all have the same GOD!! It is through His strenghth and encouragement that I can look back and say yes I have been very blessed to have the most spectacular people in my life to help me through the good and the bad.
Thank you all for your part in blessing my world in the best way.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thanks for sharing! :)