Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Vacation 2010

We made it to LA with only a few miner bumps in the road. For whatever reason I was searched at the airport and Charlie had a little problem with his ears as we landed. All is well now!! I feel I have fully recovered from my surgery and am healing great. Thanks to all for your prayers. Charlie has had us going non stop since we got here, he doesn't believe in a dull moment. We have had a Charlie tour of moviestar homes, we have walked where the stars have walked saw several of the movie studios Charlie style, saw the Hollywood sign, went whale watching, visited the zoo and several historic sites just to name a few. Here are a few pictures I thought you might enjoy. We love you all and miss you so much.

Beth the Harry Potter was just for you.

4 comments:

Tarleton Family said...

Look like you guys are having a great time. I logged in under your name to fix your background. Love you!

Jill

Beth T said...

AHH!! Harry Potter! Youknow me oh so well! I love you guys:) Glad you are having a ball.

Amy Tarleton said...

I'm so upset that you think Beth likes Harry Potter more than me. I read the books first! I love it more and you should know that.
Anyway, your trip looks awesome and I know you are having a great time (mostly because I've talked to you everyday except today). keep having fun and know that I'm missing you...lots.

Rachel said...

looks like you guys had a great trip!! thx for sharing.. and im glad to know all is well.. mom told me about your little surgery.. :)